Let us know when teeth will become yellow. Coffee, soda and wine are the substances get into the enamel of your teeth and discolour the teeth. Calcium deficiency also a cause for discoloration of teeth.
When the word comes to your mind teeth it makes you remember calcium. To keep your teeth strong and white calcium is more important.
Brush your teeth twice a day with the whitening toothpaste which is having ADA seal of approval as to keep your teeth clean.
Cleaning between your teeth once a day and avoiding foods like coffee, tea and wine.
Avoid smoking or using tobacco and visit your dentist for regular checkups and cleaning.
Here are some home remedies to whiten the teeth.
- Brushing your teeth with the mixture of Lemon juice and Salt for 2-3 mins and rinse thoroughly with water will be more effective.
- Strawberry is natural remedy to whiten the teeth which consists of malic acid which helps you in remove, prevent the formation of plaque on the tooth and whiten the teeth naturally.
- Apple a day keeps the doctor away. Here, to keep the dentist away eat an apple every day which whitens your teeth. Chew thoroughly so that the acid level of the apple flows on your teeth and eat its peel also by which improves your dental health.
- Apple Cider Vinegar, Hydrogen peroxide, Baking soda, fruit peel are also remedies for the whitening of the teeth.
- Eating raw vegetables and fruits which are crunchy for example: Carrot, beetroot, apple, guava, pears etc., will apart an abrasive action on the teeth and whiten them eventually
- You would have heard that in ancient days people used to brush their teeth with help of Neem twig, a best medicine for teeth whitening.