Looking at the Indian standards you are not at all short and there is nothing to boast.
Here Are Some Tips To Look Taller
- Avoid anything that make you look shorter like horizontal stripe at any cost.
- The trick is: The more your legs visible the more you look taller.
- Suggesting you to not to go for sherwani as they reach you till your upper calf leaving very little space between the floor & your garment hem, making your torso look longer & your legs even shorter, thus giving an allover short look.
- A well fitted ornamented blazer, a good padding on the shoulder & well fitted at the waist, will give you a nice V-shape on the upper body.
- For the bottom a well-tailored trouser or slim fit dhoti.
- Wear the shoes with heels to add.
Below are some samples for you which helps you out in making the decisions to wear the dress which makes you look taller.