Stretch marks are extremely common. Of course, men also get them…! And what you think about celebrities? Common they too are humans.
Firstly, why it comes? It’s a result of overstretched skin for example: sudden weight gain/loss, pregnancy, puberty etc…
Occurs in the area like Stomach, thighs, upper arms, lower back, breast or any part of the body and men also prone to it…especially gym going guys.
Remember that we cannot remove completely but you can make them fade/prevent.
Here are some points to help prevent/ fade them faster
- One most important thing is to keep your body hydrated and at least drink 7-8 glasses of water.
- Keep your skin moisturized with the help of olive oil, coconut oil, almond oil.
- Follow the diet which is rich in vitamin especially A, C and minerals and say a big no to crash dieting.
- For pregnant woman, go for slow and gradual weight gain.
Now we got to know the points for how to prevent.
Here are the points to fade them
- Massage the affected area with the mixture which consists of half a cup of aloe vera gel and half a cup of olive oil, vitamin A capsule and 2 table spoon vitamin E oil.
- Exfoliating the skin which separates the dead skin from the healthy skin, opens the pores and make the stretch marks less noticeable.
- Do exfoliation of the skin twice a week which helps in lighten the stretch marks.