How To get rid of dark circles:
To get rid of it, first we need to know the reason why dark circles happen. The main reason for dark circles is Inflammation in which the excess of retained fluid pooled around the eyes. When you don’t get nice sleep, you will become tired and when tired, blood circulates poorly then fluid will not get removed as efficiently as when well rested.
Here are some methods to get rid of dark circles:
- Honey and milk powder paste works effectively if you apply it regularly.
- Avoid spending time on the electronic things continuously as it is biggest cause for the dryness of your eye. Take frequent breaks in between.
- As I said before sound sleep is very important.
- Cucumber is also a good remedy to get rid of dark circles. Keep the cucumber slices on your eyes for 10-15 mins.
- Every day morning your eyes need to be washed with cold water.
- To remove dark circles, avoid fancy eye creams.
- Consumption of fresh fruits, veggies, yogurt and other dairy products nut sprouts, cereals and beans which are very nutritious helps in eliminating the annoying dark circle.
- Physical work also helps you in removing of toxins accumulated and skin looks better. In combination to that yoga practice also improves the blood circulation and regulates your blood pressure, reducing stress and tension.
- Dehydration, anaemia, are also some of the reasons for undereye circles.
- Avoid rubbing the eyes when you experience itching.